Click to learn more. Happy Thanksgiving for those of you that celebrate!
Goldylocks Productions Presents The Love Channel Show with Pamela Cummins. Today, Wednesday, 26 October 2016 at 3 pm ET. The High Priestess of Love, Pamela Cummins, can assist you in your love life, relationships, self-growth, and dream interpretation. She works with Angels and Guides and uses her psychic abilities of clairaudience, clairsentience, and clairvoyance to […]
Catch Paula and Pamela today on the topic Empower Yourself for Successful Relationships. And listen in to the other 28 leading-edge thought leaders on honest, revealing, supportive and empowering conversations about Feminine Principles, Universal Laws and the Feminine Path to creating true success and lasting prosperity. You will also have the opportunity to receive free gifts!
This seminar is also the proud sponsor of
Learn more at Activate Your Money Magic
Goldylocks Productions Presents The Love Channel Show with Pamela Cummins. Today, Wednesday, 12 October 2016 at 3 pm ET. The High Priestess of Love, Pamela Cummins, can assist you in your love life, relationships, self-growth, and dream interpretation. She works with Angels and Guides and uses her psychic abilities of clairaudience, clairsentience, and clairvoyance to […]
October 26, 2016 is the Last Radio Show
Many different feelings came up when I decided to end my radio show, which I have been doing since July of 2012. My decision was NOT because of issues with Rev. Tiffany White owner of Goldylocks Production. Instead, this was what held me back for months because I just love Tiffany and will miss our weekly messaging during the show. By the way, if you’re looking for someone to host your radio show, I highly recommend Goldylocks Production.
Back in 2012, I started hosting my radio show with Psychics Gone Wild and for six months or so I did another educational show for them before they dropped the second network. During my time with Psychics Gone Wild, I attempted to do a show with Hey Z Radio. And I mean attempted! You see, to broadcast shows with them, I had to run their complicated switchboard on my computer; I would be a nervous wreck trying to run the switchboard and host a show. Blogtalk Radio has their switchboard on their website and is very easy to do; therefore, I ran another show by myself there. Eventually my Angels and Guides guided me to leave Psychics Gone Wild and a few months later pushed me towards True Psychic Network. I continued to do two shows for a while longer; eventually I got tired of doing everything by myself and stopped my own show. True Psychic Network folded, I followed Tiffany to her own production company, and I have been there for over a year. Whew, that’s some radio show history!
Here are the pros of doing radio:
- Interviewing interesting guests.
- Educating my listeners.
- Choosing topics that I’m passionate about.
- Meeting quality radio show callers.
- Learning from my guests and callers.
- Improving my speaking skills.
- Marketing my business in an educational way.
- Lastly, my shows are archived to be listened to again and again.
Here are the cons of doing radio:
- A guest that barely talks during an interview.
- The guest who takes over my show and I can’t get a word in.
- Guests who are a no show, thankfully that only happened once.
- A caller (not a guest) who tries to hijack the radio show or promotes their business. Really? Don’t expect to be a guest on my show ever!
- Psychic whores who call as many shows as possible on Blogtalk Radio for free readings. This is the reason I allow only one question from a caller per show.
- Guests who are difficult about giving me their information – doesn’t email it in, tells me to take it off their website, sends me a very long bio when I asked for one paragraph, and I even wrote a bio for a guest who didn’t have one because they were afraid to write it.
- Blogtalk Radio moments are what we call technical difficulties which happens occasionally; especially around Mercury Retrograde. Once I was running the switchboard while hosting a show and they dropped my phone line. Luckily, my guest knew what was going on and covered for me until I was able to get back on the show.
Would you like to know why I am ending my show? Honestly, I am burnt out on it. Now, I understand how TV stars feel when they are doing the same role on a show for years; they love it, but get bored of doing it over and over. When you let go of the old, it allows the new to come in. I’m excited to see what God has in store for me! You can listen to my last four shows (I’m taking October 5th off) at The Love Channel Show on Goldylocks Production.
Goldylocks Productions Presents The Love Channel Show with Pamela Cummins. Today, Wednesday, 21 September 2016 at 3 pm ET. The High Priestess of Love, Pamela Cummins, can assist you in your love life, relationships, self-growth, and dream interpretation. She works with Angels and Guides and uses her psychic abilities of clairaudience, clairsentience, and clairvoyance to […]
I am going through a bad break up and would like to know if we will get back together?
I’m hearing the song “Upside Down” by Dianna Ross as I get a vision of a hamster on a wheel. I also am seeing a revolving door that keeps going around and around. My guides guided me to pull a tarot card and I pulled The Hermit card. After pulling this card my guides said, “Nothing ever changes.” Now, I’m seeing a coach doing a time out sign.
To answer your initial questions, yes I see an opportunity for your mate wanting to come back. Honestly, I can’t get if your mate is a man or woman, what I feel is masculine energy. This is the second time I got a vision of a time out sign. What’s interesting is the coach has meaning too, which I will explain later. Let me explain everything that I have gotten so far. Your partner ~ Read the rest at Bellesprit Magazine