I had planned to spend an hour or so reaching out to experts that I recently put on my Twitter relationship list. I noticed that some had not followed me back, which is really their loss because I was thinking of having them as guests for my radio program “The Love Channel Show.” There was a part of me that felt offended and it did not help when my guides told me, “It is because you are psychic.” Sometimes it does suck being psychic. I spent a few minutes on the pity pot and thought to myself, “Hey, I can make a blog out of this so people understand what being a psychic really is.” Okay, so maybe the non-followers will not read it. But whoever is meant to will.
Facts about psychics:
- We are human beings just like other people, who feel, breathe, and deserve respect.
- Psychics do not know everything, or have all the inside information to their life, and need to learn their own lessons.
- We are more in tuned with our intuition and psychic abilities than other people, although everyone has the opportunity to increase these gifts. Yes, they are gifts!
- Each psychic has their own way of receiving information; they can be strong or weak in seeing, hearing, feeling, knowing, tasting, smelling, or channeling. One gift is not better than the other and the way they work their gifts is perfect for them.
- There are good and bad psychics.
- We are not evil! We are using the gifts that God gave us and the majority are Light Workers that are here to help people.
- Tarot is just a tool for psychics to bypass their ego and get information in a different way. Although there are some people who just read cards and are not in touch with their psychic abilities.
- We can not give custom order readings in the manner that you want or expect. Instead we are the messenger for the Angels and guides. There are times the psychic can interpret the information, does not understand it but you do, or it will have meaning in the future. The information is always given for what is the highest good of the client at that moment.
- Nobody is ever a hundred percent accurate. Anyone who tells you that may also ask for a couple hundred dollars to remove a dark cloud over your head! If that is the case, turn around and RUN!!
- Psychics deserve to be paid for their skill, time, and hard work like any other professional.
Those are just nine qualities of a psychic but hopefully you get the picture of who I am. If you are curious about my abilities go to my website radio page http://www.pamelacummins.com/radio-shows/ and listen to a show. I also do phone and email readings. If you think you are psychic or want to fine-tune your abilities, I do psychic development coaching. Visit www.pamelacummins.com
Please follow me on twitter at @RevPamela I will follow you back even if you are a psychic, lawyer, used car salesman, rapper,…..
By the way I have never used a crystal ball like the fantasy photo, so here is a real photo of a human psychic with what I call the Happy card! Yup, human with bra straps showing and cat hair on the left arm! 🙂